Withdrawal from the contract ("return" of the Goods)
a) if the Consumer submits one Order covering many Goods, which are delivered separately, in batches or parts, the fourteen-day period should be counted from the moment of physical possession of the last Good, lot or part;
b) if the Consumer submits one Order including the delivery of the Goods in batches or in parts, the fourteen day period should be counted from the moment of entry into physical possession of the last lot or part.
2. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement / information before its expiry. The statement / information about withdrawal from the contract can be sent via the form choosing the withdrawal from the contract and entering the order number.
3. The right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason is not entitled to the Consumer in cases specified in the applicable provisions, and in relation to:
a) provision of services started, with the Consumer's consent, before the deadline referred to in art. 7 par. 1;
b) regarding audio and video recordings and recorded on IT data carriers after the Consumer has removed their original packaging;
c) contracts for services for which the price or remuneration depends solely on price movements in the financial market;
d) services with properties specified by the Consumer in the Order he placed or closely related to his person;
e) benefits which due to their nature can not be returned or whose subject is quickly spoiled;
f) providing the press;
(g) gambling services.
4. In the event of withdrawal from the contract without giving reasons, the Buyer being a Consumer is obliged to return the purchased Goods to the Seller or give it to the person authorized by the Seller immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrawn from the contract, unless the Seller proposed that he will pick up the Goods himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send back the Goods before its expiration.
5. The Consumer bears only the direct cost of returning the Product in the amount equal to the fee for sending the parcel by courier or by another means selected by the Consumer.
6. All payments made by the Buyer being a Consumer will be returned by the Seller within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods and a declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
7. Payments referred to in paragraph 6 above, will be returned in the same manner as used by the Buyer, unless he agreed to a different method of return, which is not associated with any costs.
8. A buyer who does not hold the status of a Consumer has no right to withdraw from the contract referred to in § 9 para. 1 of the Regulations. In the face of such Buyers, the rules and dates of withdrawal from the contract are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code.
9. The Buyer who is a Consumer in the event of return of the Goods in connection with the withdrawal referred to in §9 para. 1 of these Regulations, shall be liable for a decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
Complaints related to the warranty and non-compliance of the Goods with the sales contract may be submitted in writing to the address of the Seller (Complaint Department) via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by selecting the complaint form and entering the order number.
To the complainant, we recommend providing the Buyer's contact details, accurately describing the causes of the complaint and requests to the Seller, and also attaching the sales document or photocopies thereof.
1. The Seller is liable to the Consumer on the terms set out in Art. 556 of the Civil Code and subsequent ones for defects (warranty).
2. The Seller is liable under the warranty if the physical defect is found before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery of the item to the Consumer.
3. The Consumer who exercises the rights under the warranty, has the option to send the advertised Goods via courier, at the expense of the Seller. For this purpose, please contact the Complaint Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Seller within 14 days will respond to the complaint under the warranty. If the Seller does not respond within this period to the notification, it is considered that he considered the Consumer's declaration or demand justified. The period of 14 days for consideration of the complaint does not apply to the situation in which the buyer is an entity other than the consumer (eg an entrepreneur). In this case, the Act does not contain any terms that would bind the parties, which causes arbitrariness in shaping the contractual relationship.