§1 Dictionary of concepts
1. Seller - WNM Group Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at ul. Traktorzystki 13/4, 01-114 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000606055. Share capital: PLN 5,000.00, Tax number: 527-27-62 -005, Regon: 363895470, tel. +44 2037 697978, e-mail address: email@example.com
2. Shop - internet service belonging to the Seller, available under the domain wnm-group.co.uk, through which the Buyer may place Orders.
3. Buyer - every entity placing an order in the Store (Consumer or a person not having Consumer status).
4. Consumer - Buyer who is a natural person, who performs a legal transaction (sale contract through the Store), not directly related to its business or professional activity (Article 221 of the Civil Code).
5. Regulations - these Regulations.
6. Goods - a movable item, available for sale in the Store, in particular furniture and mattresses.
7. Order - a declaration by the Buyer's will aiming directly at the conclusion of the Goods sale agreement via the Store, specifying at least the type and number of Goods.
§2 General provisions
1. The Regulations define the rules for the conclusion and performance of the contract for the sale of Goods on the Store's website, valid in Poland.
2. To place orders in the store, it is necessary to have devices that allow access to the Internet, e-mail and a web resource browser, enabling the display of websites.
3. The subject of the sale are the Goods presented by the Store at the time of placing the Order.
4. The prices shown next to the Goods are given in Polish zloty and include VAT tax.
5. Information regarding particular Goods does not constitute an offer of sale within the meaning of civil law. The content of the Online Store is an invitation to enter into a contract within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
6. It is forbidden for people using the Shop (including the Buyer) to post unlawful content in it (eg in opinions about the Goods).
§3 Quality of Goods
1. Furniture and mattresses sold by the Shop come from current production and are full-value furniture, distributed directly by producers and with full manufacturer's warranty.
2. Goods considered to be wholesome goods are as described.
3. The Seller ensures that, in accordance with applicable law, he is obliged to ensure that the Goods are in conformity with the contract. This obligation means the necessity to deliver the Goods without physical or legal defects. The defect of the Goods is understood as the non-conformity of the Goods with the contract, in particular:
lack of properties that this type of product should have due to the purpose of the contract indicated, or resulting from circumstances or destination;
does not have properties that the Seller has provided to the Buyer, including presenting a sample or pattern;
is not suitable for the purpose of which the Buyer informed the Seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the Seller did not raise any objections to such a destination;
release of the Goods in incomplete state;
if the Goods have been incorrectly installed or started, and the operations have been performed by the Seller or a third party for which the Seller is responsible, or by the Buyer who followed the instructions received from the Seller.
§4 Placing Orders
1. The Seller enables contacting and placing Orders in the following way:
via the Store by completing an interactive form;
by phone: +44 2037 697978;
by e-mail (e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. The cost of telephone calls is in line with the tariff held by the Buyer.
3. In order to place an Order through the Store, add the selected Product to the basket, and then follow the further information displayed on the Store website.
4. After placing the Order, the Buyer receives:
a) automatic e-mail confirming that the Order has been placed with the Seller - along with all relevant conditions of the Order (if the Order is placed via the Online Store website) and information on the rights and obligations of the Buyers;
b) within 1 business day of submitting the Order - information via e-mail or telephone, confirming the acceptance of the Order for execution and conclusion of the Goods sale agreement.
5. If the Buyer finds non-compliance in the information sent by the Store referred to in § 4 para. 4 lit. a) of the Regulations, the Seller asks for a telephone call to the phone number provided in this information or contact by e-mail, in order to correct the nonconformities.
6. Modification of the content of the Order by the Buyer is possible until the product has not yet been sent. For this purpose, please contact the Seller by phone or via e-mail.
7. Due to the fact that all documents sent to the Customer during the execution of the Order are saved in PDF format, the Buyer in order to make purchases in the Seller's Store should have a computer with Internet access and a program that allows viewing files saved in PDF format.
8. The Buyer agrees to receive in electronic form (PDF file): confirmation of placing the Order, these Regulations and the model statement of withdrawal from the contract.
9. In the case of installment payments, the Order is executed after the Buyer receives a positive credit decision. In the case of a negative decision, the Buyer may change the method of payment execution or cancel the Order.
§5 The cost of delivery
1. The cost of delivery of the Goods (shipping costs) shall be covered by the Buyer, unless the Seller indicates that the cost of the shipment is covered by the same.
§6 Payment terms
1. The seller provides the following payment methods:
by electronic transfer - via PayPro S.A. with headquarters in Poznań, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań;
payment card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro) - via PayPro S.A. with headquarters in Poznań, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań;
Blik - a mobile payment system - through Krajowy Integrator Płatności Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Poznań, ul. St. Marcin 73/6, 61-808 Poznań;
payment card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro) - via PayPal (Europe) S.à.r. & Cie, S.C.A with registered office at address L-1150 in Luxembourg;
traditional transfer to a bank account of WNM Group Sp. z o.o.z based in Warsaw; 01-114 Warsaw, at ul. Traktorzystki 13/4.
2. Payment terms:
in the case of payment by credit card, electronic transfer or via the Przelewy24 settlement website - immediately after placing the Order;
in the case of installment payments - payment terms in installments, payment dates for individual installments are specified in the contract with the lending bank.
1. Installments are granted when buying over PLN 100.
2. The final stage after submitting the Order is to complete the installment application with the data that will be used to verify the creditworthiness of the bank. It is important that the data provided by the client are in accordance with the real state, as they will be checked in the further verification process. In the case of a positive decision, the Order takes place. At the time of sending the parcel, the customer receives an e-mail address with the number of the consignment note, which is assigned to the given Order.
3. In case of negative verification, the application will be rejected by the bank. At this point, it is possible to change the form of payment for the ordered Goods.
4. The Bank's decision is taken within one business day. The Customer is informed about the result of the installment verification, via a separate e-mail.
§7 Implementation of Orders
1. The buyer is obliged to provide correct and valid contact details. The lack of correct data may make it impossible to carry out the Order.
2. During the implementation of the Order, the Buyer receives an e-mail with information about the change of the status of the Order.
3. The Purchase Order status may be checked at any time on the Store's home page.
4. The Seller performs the delivery of the Goods via courier in Poland and countries listed in the delivery form.
6. Courier shipments are delivered from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, within 2 to 21 business days from the date of conclusion of the contract. This deadline may be extended, however, no more than 30 business days, in which case the Buyer will be informed.
7. The Buyer agrees to receive the sales document (invoice) via email to the email address indicated in the order. At the customer's request, the sales document will be sent via e-mail; for this purpose, please contact us at: email@example.com
• In the absence of an e-mail address in the order, the sales document will be sent by post.
§8 Checking the parcel by the Buyer
1. The Customer, at the time of picking up the parcel with the ordered Goods, checks whether the shipment shows traces of damage and whether the Goods sent are not damaged:
if the parcel received from the ordered goods is damaged or the ordered product is damaged, in order to determine whether the damage was caused during transport, or was caused by the customer after receipt of the goods, it is recommended to prepare a parcel damage report with the carrier (courier), which is a proof of probability that the damage was caused during transport.
it is very important to properly describe in this report the condition of the packaging and the received Goods and to include all information that will help to exclude the participation of the Customer in causing damage. Proper preparation of the above-mentioned report will significantly accelerate the determination at which point the damage occurred.
2. In the transport damage report, the date of receipt of the shipment, damage report and writing down the report should be the same. A properly prepared damage report will considerably improve the determination of the moment of damage and lodging a complaint with the courier company, and thus if the complaint is accepted, it will speed up the shipment of the new product to the customer or refund of the amount due. After writing the damage report, you should immediately contact the Complaint Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The customer may refuse to accept the damaged parcel. In this case, it is very important to immediately notify the Seller about this fact at: email@example.com
4. In case of difficulties with checking the Goods or refusing to write a damage report by courier, the Seller recommends writing down the personal data of the courier company employee (name, surname and telephone number) and immediately providing this information:
contact with the Customer Service Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
contact with the Complaints Department: email@example.com
by phone at the infoline number: +44 2037 697978.
5. Responsibility for accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the quality of goods during transport until they are delivered to the Customer shall be borne by the Seller.
§9 Withdrawal from the contract ("return" of the Goods)
Only the Customer who is a Consumer has 14 days to withdraw from the contract. According to art. 22 (1) of the Civil Code for a Consumer is considered a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to its business or professional activity.
The right to withdraw from the contract
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which you acquired the last lot or part or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the last lot or part.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (WNM Group Sp. Z oo, Traktorzystki 13/4, 01-114 Warsaw, firstname.lastname@example.org, Telefon: +44 2037 697978) of your decision to withdraw from this contract agreements by way of a clear statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
To keep the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
Effects of withdrawal from the contract
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund to you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by you other than the cheapest method of delivery offered by us), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed to a different solution; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this return. We can withhold the return of the payment until receipt of the item or until proof of its return is provided to us, depending on which event occurs first.
Please send back or forward to us the following address: WNM GROUP Sp. z o.o. ul. Słoneczna 2 05-270 Marki, immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the item before the deadline of 14 days. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the items. The amount of the cost of returning items that due to their nature can not be sent back by mail in the usual way is PLN 200. You are only responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
§10 A warranty claim
Complaints regarding the warranty and non-compliance of the Goods with the sales contract may be submitted in writing to the address of the Seller (Complaint Department) via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or through the form by collecting a complaint and entering the order number.
To the complainant, we recommend providing the Buyer's contact details, accurately describing the causes of the complaint and requests to the Seller, and also attaching the sales document or photocopies thereof.
1. The Seller is liable to the Consumer on the terms set out in Art. 556 of the Civil Code and subsequent ones for defects (warranty).
2. The Seller is liable under the warranty if the physical defect is found before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery of the item to the Consumer.
3. The Consumer who exercises the rights under the warranty, has the option to send the advertised Goods via courier, at the expense of the Seller. For this purpose, please contact the Complaint Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Seller within 14 days will respond to the complaint under the warranty. If the Seller does not respond within this period to the notification, it is considered that he considered the Consumer's declaration or demand justified. The period of 14 days for consideration of the complaint does not apply to the situation in which the buyer is an entity other than the consumer (eg an entrepreneur). In this case, the Act does not contain any terms that would bind the parties, which causes arbitrariness in shaping the contractual relationship.
Being a Consumer, you can use extrajudicial ways of dealing with complaints and redress also using the ODR platform. According to the content of art. 14 para. 1-2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 524/2013 of 21 May 2013, consumers may use the out-of-court settlement path for disputes related to the sale or provision of services concluded using the Internet. The European ODR platform is an interactive website through which, being a Consumer, you can submit your complaint. Below is an electronic link to the ODR platform http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr The ODR platform is designed to facilitate independent, impartial, transparent, effective, quick and fair out-of-court resolution of disputes between consumers and businesses over contractual obligations arising from internet sales contracts or contracts for the provision of services concluded between consumers resident in the Union and entrepreneurs established in the Union.
1. In the case of Goods covered also by the manufacturer's warranty, this right must be exercised in accordance with the conditions set out in the guarantee document directly to the guarantor.
2. The Buyer may direct a claim for a quality guarantee to a designated guarantor's service point or use the option of filing a claim with the Seller who will forward the claim to the guarantor. The warranty claim via the seller can be made by:
contact with Customer Service Department: email@example.com
contact with the Complaints Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
by phone at the infoline number: +44 2037 697978
3. The Buyer's rights under the Seller's liability for defects in the Goods do not exclude, limit or suspend the rights of the Buyer resulting from the warranty granted by the guarantor - on the terms specified in the guarantee document.
§12 Protection of personal data and privacy
1. Providing personal data is necessary to enable the execution of the Order.
2. Personal data is processed only for the purpose of processing and handling the Order.
3. The Buyer, in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, has the right to inspect their personal data, the possibility of correcting and deleting them. The Seller guarantees to each Buyer the right to control the processing of data in accordance with art. 32 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, the lack of disclosure makes it impossible to complete the Buyer's Order.
§13 Final provisions
1. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the generally applicable law shall apply.
2. The Regulations do not exclude or limit any rights of the Buyer who is a Consumer, who is entitled to it under the mandatory provisions of law. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the Regulations and the mandatory provisions of law, granting Consumers rights, priority is given to these provisions.
3. The Regulations are available to all Buyers in an electronic version on the Store's website in the "Regulations" tab.
4. ODR platform - According to the content of art. 14 para. 1-2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 524/2013 of 21 May 2013, consumers may use the out-of-court settlement path for disputes related to the sale or provision of services concluded using the Internet. The dispute can be resolved by using the online platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr